- Plays a principal role in the representation of major health care sector clients, working closely with diverse stakeholders and coalitions.
- Leads efforts to advance health care innovations by helping clients navigate from concept to successful commercialization.
- Served as Chief of Staff to the Chair of the House Energy and Commerce Committee’s Health Subcommittee, with jurisdiction over Medicare, Medicaid, health insurance, public health and the Food and Drug Administration.
Todd Tuten advises clients on a broad range of legislative and regulatory matters, with a particular focus on health care. He works closely with congressional leaders, senior agency officials and key advocates to advance clients’ objectives in the context of related legislation and regulations.
- Engaged CMS Innovation Center to advance a successful model for enhanced care coordination.
- Obtained favorable Medicare coverage decisions for colorectal cancer and prescription heart medications.
- Advancing health information technology solutions to strengthen program integrity and improve health care quality.
- Expanding care coordination options for chronically ill Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
- Strengthening veterans’ access to quality health care services and promoting innovations in care delivery and technology.
Public Service and Affiliations