- Partner in charge of the Moscow office.
- Focuses on corporate and securities transactions; cross-border deals, Russian legislative and regulatory system.
- Extensive experience in representing leading Russian companies in high profile and complex cross-border projects, as well as in major joint ventures in the energy sector.
- Member of the firm’s compensation committee.
Natalia Baratiants focuses on corporate and securities transactions; cross-border deals in Russia; and the Russian legislative and regulatory system. She represents clients on a broad range of corporate, finance and capital markets matters.
Advised LUKOIL on a wide range of matters, including:
- The first listing of the Russian shares on the London Stock Exchange including sale of an interest owned by the federal government.
- The first initial public offering (IPO) of American Depository Receipts (ADRs) on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Joint venture with ConocoPhillips to develop oil and gas assets in the northern territories of Russia valued in excess of $10 billion.
- $71 million acquisition of Getty Petroleum Marketing, the first acquisition of a New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)-listed company by a Russian company
- $1.45 billion sale of 100 percent of the shares in JSC Arkhangelskgeoldobycha Diamond Mining Company, one of Russia’s largest diamond miners.
Public Service and Affiliations