Natalia Vladimir’s practice focuses on Russian corporate law issues, M&A transactions, capital markets, private equity and group restructuring.
As part of her legal practice, Ms. Vladimir has represented Russian major oil and gas companies, diversified holdings, private equity groups and a number of other Russian and international clients.
Practice & Background
Prior to joining Akin Gump, Ms. Vladimir worked as an attorney at a Russian law firm.
Ms. Vladimir’s engagements include:
- advising a private equity fund in its acquisition and sale of certain assets, in particular telecommunication and entertainment businesses
- advising a major Russian oil and gas company in its issuances of $1.5 billion and $1 billion in Eurobonds listed on the London Stock Exchange
- advising a major Russian oil and gas company in its issuance of $1.5 billion in convertible bonds listed on the London Stock Exchange, the largest Russian equity-linked deal to date
- representing a major international oil and gas service company in connection with an acquisition of a Russian subsidiary
- advising a major international retail company in connection with its Russian corporate law enquiries.