- Represents public and private companies in securities regulation and corporate matters.
- Spent 11 years at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), both as an accountant and an attorney.
Paul Monsour guides energy industry clients through securities regulation matters, capital markets transactions, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate issues.
- Regularly advises several New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Nasdaq-listed companies in the oil and gas industry in connection with their financial reporting, securities law and governance matters.
- Advised Laredo Petroleum, Inc. in connection with its public offering of $1 billion of new senior notes and a concurrent cash tender offer and consent solicitation for $800 million of its existing senior notes.
- Counseled Rattler Midstream LP in connection with its $765 million initial public offering of common units.
Public Service and Affiliations