- Represents institutional investors in U.S., Australian and cross-border restructurings.
- Provides counsel on new investment structures and intercreditor issues.
Renée Dailey advises institutional investors in U.S., Australian and cross-border financial restructuring matters. The Legal 500 described her as a “first-class restructuring lawyer with a strong work ethic” who is “especially adept at pursuing matters that require persistence and focus.”
- Advisor to a noteholder group in out-of-court restructuring discussions with Ultra Petroleum and with regard to the subsequent make-whole and postpetition interest dispute in bankruptcy.
- Special Bondholder liaison counsel and Chapter 15 counsel to Virgin Australia (in administration).
- Counseled Waypoint WAC 8 Noteholder Group in the Chapter 11 proceeding of Waypoint Leasing.
- Acted as counsel to the Fletcher Building noteholder group in an out-of-court restructuring and amendment.
- Represented The Chicago Bridge & Iron noteholder group in an out-of-court restructuring.
Public Service and Affiliations