- Focuses on international debt finance, capital markets and derivatives.
- Advises extensively on financing and investment in Russia and elsewhere in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
Robert Aulsebrook advises corporate borrowers, lenders, investment funds, investment fund managers, corporate investors, high-net-worth individuals and other market parties on a wide variety of finance and derivatives issues in the London market.
Advised LUKOIL on a number of matters, including:
- A $500 million revolving credit facility arranged by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.; Citibank N.A.; AO Raiffeisenbank; Raiffeisenbank International AG; Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited; and UniCredit S.p.A.
- A $300 million revolving credit facility with ING Bank for a subsidiary, Lukinter Finance B.V.
- A $500 million financing for the Gissar gas field in Uzbekistan.
- A Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $1 billion, 10-year 4.750 percent notes by LUKOIL International Finance B.V. and guaranteed by PJSC “LUKOIL.”