- Deep experience in Nordic deals.
- Represents multinational public companies, trade associations and investment funds.
Sebastian Casselbrant-Multala focuses on EU/U.K. competition and antitrust matters. He has a broad range of experience before the European Commission, the Competition and Markets Authority, the U.K. High Court and the Swedish and Finnish competition authorities in matters relating to EU and national behavioral and transactional competition as well as regulatory law.
- Advised a Japanese conglomerate on the EU, Russian and Turkish merger control aspects of its €1.16 billion acquisition of a market leading provider of value-added logistic process automation.
- Advised a U.K. health care group on the U.K. merger control aspects of its £835 million acquisition of the U.K.'s leading private dental provider.
- Advised a specialized automotive component solutions provider on the European Commission merger control aspects of its €571 million voluntary recommended public tender offer for a Finnish-listed designer and manufacturer of wiring systems and electronics.
- Acted for a European investor in the potential acquisition of its main competitor, advising on the EU merger control filing and associated remedies package.
Antitrust and Other Work:
- Represented complainants and third party respondents involved in various European Commission and U.K. Competition and Markets Authority antitrust investigations.