- Handles corporate matters for clients in a broad range of industries.
Timothy Clark’s practice focuses on corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and securities transactions. He has advised clients in the insurance, marketing and private equity sectors.
- Advised a publicly traded insurance company in connection with a $3 billion merger of equals.
- Represented a Bermuda reinsurance company in connection with its formation and initial $500 million capitalization.
- Counseled a private equity fund in connection with private offerings of preferred equity, warrants and common stock of one of its portfolio companies.
- Assisted a provider of marketing services and loyalty programs in connection with Rule 144A debt offerings and related exchange offers and/or tender offers for approximately $800 million of senior notes.